Confused or concerned about what a Disney World vacation will be like in the age of Coronavirus? You can check out Disney’s Know Before You Go
page to get updated information about what attractions and restaurants are closed, as well as what to expect while you’re in the parks. It can feel overwhelming keeping up with all the changes and requirements, but I can help you navigate all of those things throughout the planning process!
Important Things to Know
• Masks are required for all guests ages 2 and up. These are to be worn at all times, unless eating or drinking.
• You may not walk around while eating or drinking and must remain stationary.
• Park Pass Reservations, in addition to tickets, are required for entry into the parks.
• FastPass+ is currently unavailable
• Dining Plans are currently unavailable